Monday, November 17, 2008

delivered from fear

Lord sometimes I'm afraid of what might happen in the future. I submit all my fears to you and thank you that you will take them away from me. I lift up to you my greatest fear and ask that you will give me peace in place of fear. When troubling things happen to me or around me, help me to remember that you are on my side and will fight for me. If you are there for me then no one can succeed against me.

Lord, I thank you that no matter what has happened to me in the past, no matter what is happening in my circumstances now, you promise to never leave me or forsake me. Thank you that because you love me, I don't ever have to live in fear. I pray you would take away anything in my life that give's me good reason to be afraid. Keep me safe and protected where I am, And take me to a place of safety in the future.

Prayers for Emotional wholeness by Stormie Omartian

No comments: