Monday, November 17, 2008

surrender

Today I feel like my HP is really guiding me along to get stuff done. I've been surrendering to the Lord all the situations in my life. Yesterday I had a good conversation with my fiance. It went really well. He respected my boundaries and I was using the program. Not telling him what to do. I didn't discuss the letter I wrote with him. He was feeling guilty as it was about hurting me and I didn't want to make him feel worse. Today I went to counseling and we covered a lot of information. My counselor told me I need to put myself first and the next time I talk to A I need to discuss the letter to get closure and find out what happened that month a year ago if he even remembers what happened. But, it's something I need to do for myself. Then I got a call from my church and they will be helping us out with groceries we will be able to go to there food pantry once a week from now until Christmas. I got a call from a mental health place to go talk to someone about medication. For me I think that might be the right thing and I do believe for me HP is guiding me on this one since I surrendered the situation. Then I got a call from this army pen pal register I signed about for so in about two weeks I will be able to write a soldier in Iraq. I really want to support our troops no matter what I believe about this war. I printed up a budget page so I will start working on that. I studied my GED today. Yes HP is guiding me today in all sorts of ways. Thanks for letting me share.

Christina

No comments: