Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How young is too young to get married? Why?

I think it really depends on the people. I'm engaged and am getting married to my fiance when he comes home. By then I will be 22 and he will be 25. But we love each other and have dated for 8 years. I have known about people just out of high school who got married and stayed together there whole lives and some who got divorced because as they got older they grew apart. I've heard of people waiting until they where older like 30's 40's and stayed together and some got divorced and just didn't get along anymore or whatever excuse they made. But, when you are in love you are. Marriage is a personal choice. Some people don't want to get married and some people do. For me I think it is important. I want to take his last name and I want to tell people "this is my husband."

That's just my opinion

No comments: